If your windows meet any of the following criteria, it may be time to consider window
Replacement Windows Check list
- Windows are 10 years old or older
- If storm windows are needed
- Wood frames and sills rotting
- Windows don't open and close easily
- Unable to lock windows properly
- Original builder-grade windows
- Uncomfortable drafts coming into home
- Excessive outside noise inside
- Windows have aluminum frames
- Single pane glass in windows
- Condensation in the glass unit
- Not happy with color or design
- Vinyl windows warped due to heat
- Does my home feel too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter?
- Are my monthly utility bills getting bigger and bigger?
- Do I feel a chill when I walk past my home's windows?
- Does the glass of my windows ice over, fog up, or rattle when it's windy?
- Do my curtains blow in the wind, even when my windows are closed?
- Are my windows hard to open and close properly?
- Do I have to get on a ladder to clean the outside of my windows?
When deciding whether to purchase replacement windows you must take into account the following
factors: function, security, energy and money savings, design and budget. Replacing the windows in
your home will raise it's value. Energy efficient windows will lower your monthly energy bills. New
windows can make your home more comfortable and look cleaner and more modern.
5 Things your Replacement Windows Chicago Contractor
Which Replacement Windows are Right for
Replacement Window Type:
Vinyl Replacement Windows
PVC Replacement Windows
Wood Replacement Windows
- Least Expensive Choice
- Many Manufacturers to Choose from
- Energy Efficiency Level- Medium
- Very Strong Material
- 400% stronger than vinyl windows
- 200% more energy efficient than vinyl
- 60% more energy efficient than wood
- Energy Efficiency Level- High
- Tradional "Rich" Look
- Desired in higher end homes
- Relatively strong windows
- Strong, established manufacturers
- Able to Stain or Paint as desired
- Weakest style of window
- Can crack at low temps
- Will warp at higher temps
- Vinyl may "yellow" over time
- Slightly higher cost than vinyl
- Maintenence-painting and staining
- Wood can rot
- Warranties are shorter (usually only 10 years)
- Problems with exterior clading and leaking in some brands
- Highest price of any window type
Regardless of the Type of Replacement Window you choose, Innovative
Home Concepts is your "go-to" window replacement company. Get a Free Price Quote Today! Call
888-356-9020 or Click Here
By Rhett Wilborn